These four subject and curriculum specific Ebook collections are searchable and retrievable within your Ebsco Discovery Service (ES) results. You are also welcome to search them individually by clicking the links below.
2. Next find the eBook in the catalog.
3. Select the link that says "Download (Offline)".
4. Next create a My EBSCOhost account.
5. Select the yellow button that says "Checkout & Download". A file should be downloaded to your desktop.
6. Click on the file and it should open in Adobe Digital Editions.
7. Finally, plug in your Kindle and drag the file onto your Kindle.
You will need to set up a personal account within Ebsco Discovery Service, also referred to as Ebsco host, to fully download books to your computer or other devices. The video below shows you how.